RJG & ASSOCIATES is seeking for a few Business Consultants
Essential Duties include:
- This position requires strong prospecting and lead-development skills.
- You will generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opportunities
- You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to clients and potential clients, listening to their needs and helping communicate solutions for them.
- Spending time every day setting meetings with prospective clients
- Effectively using a variety of sales techniques and materials – cold calls, presentations, visits, cultivating relationships, networking, and research.
- Provide product quotes to clients as needed.
- Keeping accounts and sales records up to date within our CRM.
- Be able to deliver customized sales presentations by phone/web-demos.
- Attending weekly sales meetings as required (virtual is OK).
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving your individual monthly sales quota.
- Be the face of RJG & ASSOCIATES and ensure a superior client experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’re self-motivated and results oriented
- You have an outgoing, resilient personality. Not every prospect is going to turn into a sale, the ability to bounce back will be key for this job.
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business.
- You’re confident and not willing to accept no for an answer.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and can have fun while being effective!
- Passion to educate & sell.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proven track record at exceeding monthly, quarterly or annual quota.
- BONUS: Experience with or selling: websites, CRM (Client Relationship Management), digital media services, creative marketing, or print advertising.
Looking to hire immediately. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Full Commission
Salary: $42,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- client service: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative